The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25, 2018 in European Union. The resources below are to inform you that we at Kidzstore Pakistan also care for your information even if you do not belong to EU.
We, being outside the EU, are not bound to follow GDPR but your privacy is critically important to us as well. At Kidzstore, we have a following principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services such as delivering products.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- We expect that you properly dispose of printed invoice that carry your details on the order parcel you receive.
- We use courier services of Pakistan Post, TCS, Leopards, M&P and others depending on need. You can review their privacy policies on concerned websites.
We are committed to protecting your data. If you have any further queries, please reach out to us.